Certified Service Plumber
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can use your skills for a job that’s in demand, we are looking for you!
Apply today to join the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We are looking for the best people to join our team.
Plumbing service work is very important and is always needed, even in times of economic uncertainty. As a plumbing service professional, you’ll be doing something that matters!
This is a licensed plumber position.
As a licensed plumber you will be trained using the proven Mr. Rooter system as a service professional in the plumbing industry, running your own service calls.
Plus, you’ll be on a career path for more advanced plumbing skills and credentials that will give you future job security and an opportunity to grow your income. That’s why this is the best plumbing job on the planet!
How to Know if You Are a Good Fit for this Service Professional Position
This job isn’t for everyone, you’ll follow a system designed to create a positive customer experience and help you deliver a successful outcome. It can be hard work, long days, indoors and out, and you’ll work in various conditions. If you like what you see below, keep reading:
· You like interacting with people. You’ll be the face of our company and will communicate with homeowners daily, solving their troublesome problems and saving the day. Plus, you’ll be part of the team here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
· You like the autonomy of working alone, but can also work in a team enviroment. After your initial training, you’ll be in your own company-provided van. You’ll make your own calls, helping homeowners determine the best solution for their plumbing problems.
· You are patient and persistent. You like figuring things out and don’t get frustrated easily. You’re willing to take the time to explain things and help people and see something through.
· You like working with tools and technology. You’ll need to be comfortable using a variety of different hand tools and power tools. You’ll also work with digital technology such as iPads and software applications. We’ll teach you the best way to use every tool required to perform the work.
· You aren’t afraid to get dirty. You like working with your hands, and don’t mind dealing with the job’s more challenging and physical aspects. Occasionally, you’ll be dealing with gross discoveries and bad smells, but you’ll work to help homeowners restore safe and functional homes.
· And afterward, you like to clean up. You take pride in your appearance and bring professionalism to your game. You’ll wear the Mr. Rooter uniform, which identifies you to our customers as one of the best in the industry.
You appreciate a great coach. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we give our employees the training and coaching they need every day. We’ll show you multiple ways and different options for opportunities to grow your career in the plumbing industry.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
Initially, you’ll team up with a more experienced tech to train on the knowledge and skills you’ll need to perform. Once you are up to speed, you’ll be the face of the company and critical in providing an excellent experience for our customers.
You’ll provide crucial services for our customers’ homes and families. Here are the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Communicating with the Customer - You’ll meet customers who contact us to help solve problems in their homes with their water and plumbing systems.
· Diagnosing the Issue - Once you thoroughly investigate and diagnose the issue, you’ll offer the homeowner options to solve the problem.
· Completing Whole Home Plumbing Inspections - You’ll offer and conduct whole home plumbing inspections, discovering other or potential issues. No one likes needing to call a plumber, so our customers appreciate our proactive suggestions to solve major problems before they happen.
· Providing Repair and Maintenance Services - You’ll tag-team with other licensed plumbers on our team who will perform the work only a licensed professional is authorized to do.
· Following Our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Process - You’ll follow our proven process, from greeting the customer to collecting payment.
How We Measure Success at Mr. Rooter Plumbing
The team is collaborative and competitive here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing and we keep our eyes on the numbers to ensure everyone wins. There’s even a physical scoreboard at the office so that we can celebrate the victories.
Here are some of the things we measure:
Offering and Delivering Solutions - We educate our customers thoroughly and give them the best options to solve their current issues, plus to prevent more problems in the future. Then, we follow through to take care of their plumbing needs.
Quality Workmanship - We make sure we get it done right, the first time.
Operating Efficiently - We stay productive with our time and carefully use materials to avoid waste.
High Customer Satisfaction - We collect customer feedback through surveys and Google reviews that we tie back to each service call. We are proud to maintain high scores for our brand and our location.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this r position:
· Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs., bend, stoop, and crawl into tight spaces.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable - you’ll be driving our company vehicle.
How We Take Care of Our Team Members
· Paid Training - We make sure that you have the knowledge and skills to grow in your career.
· Branded Company-Provided Vehicle - After you are on your own, you’ll be driving your own van. Plus, you can take the vehicle home, so you’ll have no commuting costs.
· iPad and Software - We use state-of-the-art technology and software to make onsite customer interactions faster and easier.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Uniform
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
The starting pay range for this position is $30.00 to $45.00 per hour, depending on your level of experience doing similar work.
After the initial training period, you will earn generous commissions based on your overall performance, additional work performed, and job profitability.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we value helping our team members build long-lasting careers in the plumbing industry, starting from general labor positions all the way to team leaders or licensed plumbers.
If you’re ready to join our talented & enthusiastic team that shows up ready to crush goals, it is time to take the next step! APPLY TODAY